Housing Benefit & Council Tax Support Change of Circumstances

Choose one of the following options if you're already claiming benefit/support

Don’t delay - Tell us today 

You have a legal duty to tell us about any changes which may affect your entitlement to Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support.You should tell us straight away about any changes of circumstances, but within one calendar month or you could lose benefit/support or may be committing a criminal offence. 
If the change means you have been paid too much benefit/support, in most cases, we will ask you to pay it back to us. It is therefore in your own interests to tell us of any changes straight away.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the 'Start' button to get going.

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to:

  • Retrieve a form you have saved previously
  • Add evidence to support a form already submitted

Please enter your reference number from last time and click 'Continue' to carry on.

Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details